Friday, July 07, 2006

My blog trailers

This is the lamest post I am intentionally and knowingly going to publish. I apologize in advance. Since I only have time to sit down and write in 5 minute intervals before my mom, an English bulldog or some other distraction beckons for my time, I have not had the opportunity to read, let alone write, to my blog schedule. But that doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about it.

This is a list, a preview if you will, of the up and coming. I have so much to tell you guys, including:

My near-miss with fame. Twice.

Friends that don't make the visitation cut whist I am back in the states - also known as - things I feel guilty about.

Relationships and long distance pressure

Dinner conversation aka putting my foot in it during dinner


Plus, of course, Sucky CD on Sunday - tune in for the jet-lagged episode.

Back in the land o' leprauchauns tomorrow. I will miss all here but at least I will be able to get some bloggin' done!

2 Comments:

At Friday, July 07, 2006, Blogger Steve H said...

have a safe trip!

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006, Blogger Dim said...

Looking forward to reading something new from you! Meanwhile, I am struggling to come up with a post myself.

- D.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home